The Classic Dice Bidding Game
- 2-8 Players (depends on the set)
- 10-20 minutes
- Six-sided dice
- Invented by the Incas
- This packaging and ruleset by Jacques Boulet
- Available to buy print-on-demand from The Game Crafter website
In Liar’s Dice each player starts the game with five dice and a screen. Everyone rolls their dice for the round at the same time and play begins. A turn consists of placing a bid or challenging the last bid. Bids represent a claim to how many dice of a given value are in the game. When a bid is challenged, the loser must give up a die. The last player with dice left wins.
Liar’s Dice is a classic game invented by the Incas. I have packaged a convenient version of the game with attractive colors and simple rules.
This page is for a version of the game using six-sided dice. Please see this page for my sets of four-sided Liar’s Dice. Six-sided dice increase the possibilities compared to four-sided dice, resulting in a somewhat more challenging game.
2 Player Set
4 Player Set
8 Player Set
Production and shipping is handled by The Game Crafter, a company based in Wisconsin. Because this game is produced print-on-demand, please note the following:
- Purchases are added to the print queue and shipped when ready.
- Production costs are higher than for mass produced games. Most of the listed price goes toward production, and a small amount goes to me.
- Shipping costs are in addition to the listed price.
- Listed price is in US dollars.