A Fresh Take on the Traditional Suits
- Standard size playing cards (2.5″ by 3.5″)
- 52 cards + 2 jokers
- Designed by Jacques Boulet
- Available to buy print-on-demand from The Game Crafter website
This is a standard size deck of playing cards (2.5″ by 3.5″) with the four standard suits: Hearts, Spades, Diamonds, Clubs.
Note, however, that the hearts are not the cute Valentine’s day hearts, but more like a real human heart. The spades are actual shovels. The diamonds look more like real cut diamonds. The clubs are something you could play crocket with.
The back of the cards features a pair of lovely red flowers over a black background:
The face cards are animal silhouettes:
If you are playing a game where you normally differentiate between the one-eyed and two-eyed Jacks, there is an equivalent in this deck:
- The Jacks of hearts and spades have two feet on the ground
- The Jacks of diamonds and clubs have four feet on the ground
The deck comes with two Joker cards, one yellow and one purple in case you need to distinguish between them.
The cards have a UV coating to protect them, as well as a linen finish to give them a professional feel.
Production and shipping is handled by The Game Crafter, a company based in Wisconsin. Because this game is produced print-on-demand, please note the following:
- Purchases are added to the print queue and shipped when ready.
- Production costs are higher than for mass produced games. Most of the listed price goes toward production, and a small amount goes to me.
- Shipping costs are in addition to the listed price.
- Listed price is in US dollars.